“Doom at Your Service”: a 2021 South Korean drama series that was directed by Kwon Young Il ---

Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young) lost her parents in an early age due to a sudden accident. She is diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor forcing her to have less than 100 days to live. One night, she goes up to a rooftop and prays for the destruction of the world. 

Her call this time is not unheeded when the destruction himself comes to her. Her words summon Myeol Mang (Seo In Guk), and strikes a fateful deal with him. She will be allowed to live the life she dreams of for the last 100 days and after which, Doom will take her soul.


• Artist: AILEE (에일리) • Song ♫: Breaking Down • Album: Doom at Your Service OST Part 1 • Released: 05-17-2021

"Breaking Down" (from "Doom At Your Service" soundtrack) [Romanized:] It's about to fall off wiheomhae I'm sorry nunmuri na Yeah Eodumi naeryeowa sarajyeo ga Meomchweojin shigan soge They'll disappear without a trace Meomchul suga eopseo wae My last favor I'm breaking down muneojyeo naerigo Eodumeul bichune I'm breaking down gieok soge sara Inside my memory It's our fate, destiny unmyeongcheoreom Chagabge nal jinnulleowa Yeah Bulgeojin i eodum sok gipeojyeoman ga Empty life My last favor I'm breaking down muneojyeo naerigo Eodumeul bichune I'm breaking down gieok soge sara Inside my memory I'm breaking down kkeuchi eomneun i bam Buseojyeo naeryeowa I'm breaking down gieok soge sara Inside my memory Memory [Hangul:] It's about to fall off 위험해 I'm sorry 눈물이 나 Yeah 어둠이 내려와 사라져 가 멈춰진 시간 속에 They'll disappear without a trace 멈출 수가 없어 왜 My last favor I'm breaking down 무너져 내리고 어둠을 비추네 I'm breaking down 기억 속에 살아 Inside my memory It's our fate, destiny 운명처럼 차갑게 날 짓눌러와 Yeah 붉어진 이 어둠 속 깊어져만 가 Empty life My last favor I'm breaking down 무너져 내리고 어둠을 비추네 I'm breaking down 기억 속에 살아 Inside my memory I'm breaking down 끝이 없는 이 밤 부서져 내려와 I'm breaking down 기억 속에 살아 Inside my memory Memory [English translation:] It's about to fall off, dangerous I'm sorry, I'm tearing up yeah The darkness falls down and disappears In the frozen time They'll disappear without a trace Why can't it stop, my last favor I'm breaking down, falling apart Shining the darkness I'm breaking down, living in the consciousness Inside my memory It's our fate, destiny Pressing me down cold like destiny yeah Darkness is turning red, getting deeper Empty life, my last favor I'm breaking down, falling apart Shining the darkness I'm breaking down, living in the consciousness Inside my memory I'm breaking down, the night that doesn't end Breaking and falling down I'm breaking down, living in the consciousness Inside my memory Memory 🎥 https://kissasian.li/Drama/Doom-at-Your-Service 🎼 https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ailee/breakingdown.html No copyright infringement intended.
Video, song, and lyrics belong to the details and links provided above.
============================================================================== #AILEE #BreakingDown #DoomAtYourServiceyOST #에일리 #어느날우리집현관으로멸망이들어왔다 #OST #박보영 #서인국 #이수혁 #신도현 #강태오 #DoomatYourService #Ailee #ParkBoyoung #SeoInGuk #LeeSoohyuk #ShinDohyun #KangTaeoh #ある日私の家の玄関に滅亡が入ってきた #パクボヨン #ソイングク #イスヒョク #某一天滅亡來到我家門前 #朴宝英 #徐仁國 #李洙赫 #申度賢 #姜泰伍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S YOU

TRUST NO ONE

REBEL CHIC